Absinthe 2.0/2.0.1 Lockdown Error | “Could not connect to lockdown”
Promo iPhone 5S gratis klik di sini http://id.senseiphone.com/184-promo-iphone5s-gratis-dm/
Your Absinthe stuck on Error detecting device (lockdown error -5) or Could not connect to lockdown or similar error message?
If you get this error while jailbreaking 5.1.1 with Absinthe 2.0, here are some tips for SenseiPhone.com readers to fix lockdown error on Absinthe.
- First thing is, make sure that you have updated to the latest Absinthe version. Absinthe is just updated to version 2.0.1.
Download Absinthe 2.0.1. Keep your eye on Absinthe updates.
- If you still having lockdown error after downloaded and run Absinthe 2.0.1, then you may need to setup Absinthe compatibility to Windows XP (for Vista and Windows 7 users) or Windows 95 (for Windows XP users) and run Absinthe as Administrator. The steps are the same as setting up redsn0w compatibility and running redsn0w as Administrator)
- Could not connect to lockdown error message still appears?
Make sure that you jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 fresh firmware by restoring the device in DFU mode first and then select iOS 5.1.1 IPSW.
Warning: You’ll lose all data if you dont create the backup. This step will also updating your baseband version, if you want to preserve baseband, DO NOT TRY THIS!
- Do a full backup of your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch on iTunes (Right click on iDevice name on iTunes left sidebar → Backup. Dont forget to transfer purchase if you have any apps downloaded straight from the device and have no copy on iTunes).
- Find iOS 5.1.1 IPSW on iTunes IPSW Download folder or Download iOS 5.1.1 IPSW for your device.
- Put Device into DFU mode. Open iTunes. Hold Shift + Click Restore and select iOS 5.1.1 IPSW to perform full restore.
If you have successfully fixed “Could not connect to lockdown” error on Absinthe, please post on the comment below which step did you take. Did you fixed it with any other ways? Please share with us.