AirBlue Sharing Cydia Tweak let you Transfer files via Bluetooth on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
February 13, 2012 in Cydia Apps & Tweaks
Permanent Factory Unlock iPhone service for almost ANY CARRIERS worldwide. Contact Us if your iPhone carrier not listed
Bluetooth feature on iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad is simply terrible, that is the most common complaints we have heard from iDevice users!
Apple present bluetooth feature with very minimal function: bluetooth headset, and other than that, it feels like bluetooth connectivity by no means really exist on iOS devices. You can not even transfer files using bluetooth among iPhone, iPod Touch, nor iPad devices, even though this feature is common on most mobile phones.
But, if you love jailbreak, we’re able to eliminate the restrictions made by Apple on iDevices running the iOS –that’s the reason why we love it, right? In case you dislike jailbreak, or even just never heard of it, it is best to figure it out.
Why don’t we move straight away to the point, we will be showing you and walking you through a new Bluetooth file sharing app for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad called AirBlue Sharing by iOS developer Eric Day.
AirBlue Sharing Cydia Tweak compatible with iOS 4.2 to 5.x. So, as long as you have iOS 4.2 or newer version installed on iDevices, you should be able to transfer via bluetooth using AirBlue without having any issue. Previous bluetooth iOS apps were not updated since iOS 5 released, but AirBlue Sharing is iOS 5-compatible bluetooth cydia app.
Bluetooth OBEX File Sharing for your iOS devices.
Features of AirBlue Sharing cydia tweak:
- No configuration needed.
- Native Bluetooth pairing, no need to re-pair bluetooth device when using iOS native Bluetooth
- High speed Bluetooth transfer rate approximately 1.7 MB/s
- Instantly turn-off the Bluetooth whenever bluetooth data transfer finished in order to save battery
- Transfer files through WiFi network, you can easily transfer a video file within a few seconds (iOS to iOS)
- Automatically create a WiFi hotspot for transimision when no WiFi available (iOS to iOS, large file)
- Send Notes/Photos/Videos/Music/Contacts/Voice Memos via bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Send any file via bluetooth from applications support Open in…
- Import received files from bluetooth or Wi-Fi to Contacts/Photos
- Import received files to applications support Open in…
- Send/receive multiple files via bluetooth or Wi-Fi simultaneously
- Sent/received notification sounds when bluetooth or Wi-Fi transfer finished.
- Works with Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux, Nokia, Android, Blackberry as well as other Bluetooth enabled
Here is the demo of AirBlue Sharing cydia tweak while transfering from iPod Touch to Android via bluetooth
Now is the demo of AirBlue Sharing cydia tweak while transfering from Android to iPod Touch via bluetooth
Name: AirBlue Sharing
Developer: Eric Day
Editor’s Rating: 4.5/5