THE BATTLE OF HP OFFICEJET PRO 8600 VS HP LASERJET PRO 200
May 5, 2014 in Printer by
Making a decision of choosing between hp officejet pro 8600 vs hp laserjet pro 200 can be a bit hectic for a buyer considering that both are equally excellent printers. To help you choose, you can look at comments from other buyers who already have one of the machines. Here are a couple of reviews from some buyers in Amazon.
For the HP Officejet Pro 8600
- · The Gibster from Oakland suggests you should not buy it with the reason that it drains cartridge ink quickly and it won’t print unless all cartridges are full.
- · The traveler says it is an excellent printer but it has lousy software.
- · Mellissa from Albuquerque says it is a great printer but it has trouble using card stock paper.
For the HP LaserJet Pro 200
- · C. Vandehey says it is an excellent all in one printer for small businesses.
- · Brian says that the printer is impressive and is pleased for making his purchase.
- · Chuck Pearson says the printer works well but it has an issue with the network.
So far, it appears that the LaserJet has more approval ratings among customers than the OfficeJet. Both printers have an issue or two, the OfficeJet more so than the LaserJet.
The last 10 Printers on SenseiPhone
[catlist id=1331 numberposts=10]
Join SenseiPhone onFacebook https://www.facebook.com/SenseiPhone