Tutorial: Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Screen (iPhone 4 Only)
February 4, 2014 in iPhone How-to & Tutorial by
Please note, the following tutorial WILL ONLY bypass iCloud on iPhone 4.
So if you are trying to bypass iCloud on iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, and so on (other than iPhone 4), you will only waste your time.
Bypassing iCloud Activation lock on iPhone 4 will only turn it into an iPod Touch, it will keep saying No service all the time. Better than dumping your device to trash.
GUIDE TO BYPASS ICLOUD LOCK iOS 7
*including iOS 7.0.4
- Download and Install Java SE Development Kit from this page: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1880260.html
Choose Windows x86 for Windows 32-bit
Choose Windows x64 for Windows 64-bit
- Turn off Antivirus system & firewall, or your computer will delete the required files, once you’re done you can simply go into computer/uninstall programs and uninstall this program (if not your antivirus will do that for you.)
- Download iOS Soft Dev Pack and install it.
- Run iOS Soft Dev Pack
- Put your iPhone 4 into DFU mode
- Click 1) Run SSH_RD Tool. Wait until ssh_rd tool is done (when you see Successful in GREEN letters)
- Click 2) Run SSH Connect to mount your device filesystem (if not mounted the first time, just close the window, and click number 2 again)
- Click 3) Run Hacktivate Tool to hacktivate your iPhone 4. It will copy the required files to bypass the Apple ID/iCloud Activation Lock on your iPhone 4.
Then your device will reboot and go into restore mode.
- Click 4) Exit Recovery Mode button
- Once done and your device reboots, uninstall iOS Soft Dev Pack from your computer.
That’s how you bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone. This tutorial is provided only for those who mistakenly updated their devices and cannot get it back to normal.
Watch the guide to bypass iCloud Activation Screen
But if you found it somewhere or even get lost/stolen message on the phone, you should immediately return the iPhone to the owner as you’re involved into an illegal activity if you try to keep it. And REMEMBER, you can be tracked online through iCloud.
Hope it helps you with Apple ID activation lock. Cheers.