Google Chrome and Google Drive Apps for iPhone/iPad Now Available in the AppStore
Promo iPhone 5S gratis klik di sini http://id.senseiphone.com/184-promo-iphone5s-gratis-dm/
Google Chrome and Google Drive apps for iPhone and iOS released on iTunes App Store today. They’re both available in the App Store for free and universal apps designed for both iPad and iPhone.
The Google Chrome app is the iPhone and iOS version of Google’s super speedy and light web browser. It allows you to sync “your personalized Chrome experience” from your desktop computer. It has the omnibox to both search and enter URLs and allows you to sync tabs, bookmarks, passwords and omnibox data from PC to iPhone and iPad.
Some features of Google Chrome for iPhone/iPad:
- Search fast
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
- Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
- Sign in
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history.
Download Google Chrome for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Google Drive is what Google Docs has transformed into a short time ago.
Here are some of Google Drive app features:
- Easily and quickly access and view your documents, pics and vids anywhere
- Make data available offline to help you view them even if you don’t have Internet access
- Easily share data with collaborators on the go
- Sync files across your desktop computer and all of your devices
- Open files from Drive with other apps installed on your device
- Star your most important files to easily find them later
Download Google Drive for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
I personally think that Google Chrome is the fastest browser on Windows machines, but it isn’t the best on iOS. Safari is using the Nitro engine, and it’s much much faster than this Chrome app. Due to “the policy”, Chrome on iOS is just another web browser with bookmark sync, no full screen view on iPad, no Nitro engine on Safari (GFX, scrolling is way slower than build-in Safari), no v8 engine, no file upload HTML element, no console debug, no extensions, nothing much. However, we are still looking forward for that day we can “really” uses a true Chrome on iOS.
Have you downloaded and used Google Chrome and Google Drive apps on your iPhone / iPad? What do you think?