Complete iOS 6 Features List
Promo iPhone 5S gratis klik di sini http://id.senseiphone.com/184-promo-iphone5s-gratis-dm/
Apple features iOS 6 at WWDC 2012 and said to offer more than 200 new features once released this fall –along with iPhone 5 release, we believe. Examples of the major new features in iOS 6 includes All new Maps, Facebook integration, enhanced Siri, Mail, Safari, etc.
These 200+ new features in iOS 6 includes various moderate features that had not been introduced after all. Below is the list of New features in iOS 6 which said to be compatible with iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 3GS or newer devices. Stay tuned on SenseiPhone.com to get the updates of this post as more details becomes available.
Complete iOS 6 Features List
All New Built-in Maps
Apple has introduced beautifully designed from the ground up (and the sky down) Maps app in iOS 6. New Maps app in iOS 6 includes:
- Local search with 100 million business listings with Yelp reviews and pictures.
- Crowd-sourced traffic data with incident reports.
- Free turn-by-turn navigation with alternative route offers based on faster ETA – Get visual and spoken turn-by-turn navigation.
- Navigation viewable from lock screen.
- Siri integration, finds spots along your route.
- Flyover (3D buildings) – See major metro areas from the air with photo-realistic, interactive 3D views. Explore cities in high resolution as you zoom, pan, tilt, and rotate around the city and its landmarks.
- Multitouch rotation, angle change, and zoom.
- Powered by TomTom.
- Pinch-out in maps goes to globe view.
Siri New Features
- Starting with iOS 6 Siri is available on the New iPad 3.
- In iOS 6 Siri can tell you: scores of sports such as baseball, basketball, football, hockey, soccer. Sports player stats, team rosters, league standings, and game schedule.
- Better restaurant searches by type, price, Yelp reviews, distance, map, hours, phone number. Siri can now make OpenTable reservations for restaurants.
- Siri is also capable of showing Movie listings per theatre, reviews from rotten tomato, movie facts, trailers, actor/actress search.
- In iOS 6 Siri can also launch apps, send Tweet, update Facebook status, read notifications.
- Siri now supports more international languages including Canada, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Korean, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China).
- One of the major iOS 6 new features is the system wide Facebook integration.
- Facebook integrates within Contacts and Calendar.
- A single Sign in will allow you to share from Photos, Safari, Maps, App Store, iTunes, Game Center.
- A public API is also available for developers.
- iOS 6 new features also includes new additions to the phone app:
- Phone dialer has got a new look.
- In iOS 6 you can reply to incoming calls with a preset or custom message.
- You can also save a timed or geofenced reminder
iOS 6 brings many new features and improveents to Safari mobile browser in iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
- iCloud Tabs for Safari - Keeps track of which pages you have open on your devices, so you can start browsing on one device and pick up right where you left off on whatever device is handy.
- Offline Reading List – Safari can now save web pages – not just links – for your offline reading pleasure.
- Photo uploads – Starting with iOS 6, you’ll be able to upload photos (either take a new photo/video or choose from Camera Roll) to any site without leaving Safari.
- Fullscreen video in landscape
- Smart app banners link to App Store or launches
iOS 6 Mail app has been redesigned for easy reading and writing. New features in iOS 6 Mail app includes:
- VIPs – set up a VIP list so you’ll never miss an important message from your accountant, your boss, or your BFF. Designated contacts cause notifications, e-mails flagged with stars, separate inbox. Your VIP list is iCloud enabled, so Mom will still be a VIP no matter which iOS device you’re using.
- Attach photos in-line – add photos and videos to email messages with just a few taps.
- Pull-to-refresh - to refresh your mailboxes, all you have to do is swipe down.
- Open password-protected Office docs
- Flagged mailbox
- Per account signatures
- Passbook is a new app available in iOS 6 which keeps your boarding passes, movie tickets, retail coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.
- Pops up on lock screen when you arrive – wake your iPhone or iPod touch, and passes appear on your Lock screen at the appropriate time and place — like when you reach the airport or walk into the store to redeem your gift card or coupon.
- Includes up-to-date-balance – You can also see when your coupons expire, where your concert seats are, and the balance left on that all-important coffee bar card.
- Boarding passes update with gate changes – if your gate changes after you’ve checked in for your flight, Passbook will even alert you to make sure you’re not relaxing in the wrong terminal.
- Synced to iCloud
- Cute deletion animation
- In iOS 6, you can FaceTime over cellular
- Apple ID and phone number has been unified to enable FaceTime or iMessage answering on iPad or Mac
iOS 6 has improved photo sharing:
- Shared Photo Streams with designated friends, includes comments – Now you can share just the photos you want, with just the people you choose. Simply select photos from the Photos app, tap the Share button, choose who you want to share your photos with, and they’re on their way.
- Photo Stream now a separate tab, not another album.
- You can share as much as you want: Your shared photo streams don’t count against your iCloud storage, and they work over Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
- You can even view shared photo streams on Apple TV.
- People can like individual photos and make comments.
- Photo Stream pictures in Mac screensaver
iOS 6 comes with even more features to make it easier for people with vision, hearing, learning, and mobility disabilities to get the most from their iOS devices:
- Disable certain app interactions with a circle – Guided Access helps students with disabilities such as autism remain on task and focused on content.
- Limit hardware buttons, touch, and motion control access – It allows a parent, teacher, or administrator to limit an iOS device to one app by disabling the Home button, as well as restrict touch input on certain areas of the screen.
- VoiceOver, the revolutionary screen reader for blind and low-vision users, is now integrated with Maps, AssistiveTouch, and Zoom.
- Single-app mode
Game Center has also got some new features in iOS 6:
- Game Center can be synced with OS X
- Cross-platform turn-based and realtime gaming between iOS and Mac
- Issue challenges to friends
- Find Facebook friends
New Features for China
- iOS 6 brings improved text input and built-in support for popular Chinese Internet services which makes iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch even better for Chinese-speaking users.
- A new Chinese dictionary and improved text input makes typing in Chinese easier, faster, and more accurate.
- You can mix full and abbreviated Pinyin and even type English words in a Pinyin sentence without switching keyboards.
- With support for over 30,000 characters, iOS 6 more than doubles the number of Chinese characters supported in handwriting recognition. And when you add words to your personal dictionary, iCloud makes them available on all your devices.
- Baidu is a built-in option in Safari, and you can share videos directly to Youku and Tudou. You can also post to Sina Weibo from Camera, Photos, Maps, Safari, and Game Center.
Other New Features
Do not disturb toggle with fine-grain phone call exceptions, schedules, or allowing repeat calls
If you know any hidden features in iOS 6, please let us know thru the comment form below!