How-to Delete Synced Photos From iPhone
November 6, 2012 in iPhone How-to & Tutorial by
Make a snap using your iPhone’s camera, and while you click on the options while viewing the photos you would be able to see a delete option to remove your captured photos. But when you sync your iPhone device with your computer or some online storage areas or some social networking integration, automatically the photos present over there would be added up to your device. You could find some new photo albums in your gallery.
When you look at the synced photo albums options, you won’t find a delete button. Many people feel this as annoying and they don’t like their iPhone device getting dumped with some unwanted photos. So here is an easy ten step process below using which you can delete all the synced photos in your iPhone.
How-to Delete Synced Photos on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone device to your computer, either Windows or Mac.
- Open iTunes.
- Select your device from the “Devices” list on the left side of the iTunes.
- Select the photos tab.
- “Sync Photos From” check box would be automatically selected by default.
- Before removing the photos create a backup for all synced photos.
- Now deselect the “Sync Photos From” check box.
- A pop-up menu appears. The Pop-up menu would ask if you wish to delete all the previously copied photos in your iPhone.
- To delete specific photos, choose “Selected albums” and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
- Click “Remove Photos”.
- Hit Apply. The process would start and all Synced photos would be removed.
These steps wouldn’t affect your camera roll pictures. Backing up your content helps you retrieve the photos later. Hope these ten steps would help you to easily delete the synced photos in your iPhone. You can also use the same steps to delete synced photos on iPod Touch and iPad.
Join SenseiPhone onFacebook https://www.facebook.com/SenseiPhone