Download iTunes 10.2.2 for Windows (Direct Link)
April 18, 2011 in iPhone Download by
Apple released iTunes 10.2.2 today. iTunes 10.2.2 for Windows and iTunes 10.2.2 for Mac are available for download. You can download Windows version of iTunes 10.2.2 for free.
How-to download iTunes 10.2.2?
Click the download link below and when you prompted what to do, click Save and select a folder where to save your file.
Download iTunes 10.2.2 for Windows directly from Apple through the download link below:
Download iTunes 10.2.2 for Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 32-bit
SHA1 for iTunes 10.2.2 Windows version (32 bit): 30c97f21cb7ec9921b80c7dfd3a9f460b6746045
SHA1 for Windows 64 bit: 10d04b03e9733827e69a20bcf46f5e7ea97e0cd3
- A PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor
- Intel Pentium D or faster processor is required to play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras from the iTunes Store
- 512MB of RAM; 1GB is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- DirectX 9.0-compatible video card with 32MB of video RAM; 64MB recommended
- QuickTime-compatible audio card
- Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or back-up CDs or DVDs
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, or 32-bit editions of Windows 7
- 64-bit editions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 require the iTunes 64-bit installer
- QuickTime 7.6.6 or later is required (included)
- 200MB of available disk space
- Screen reader support requires Window-Eyes 7.1.1 or later; for information about accessibility in iTunes, visit www.apple.com/accessibility