Download iTunes 10.5.1 for Windows
Promo iPhone 5S gratis klik di sini http://id.senseiphone.com/184-promo-iphone5s-gratis-dm/
iTunes 10.5.1 released with iTunes Match support. iTunes Match is a feature of iTunes in the Cloud that allows you to access your entire personal music library from any computer with iTunes 10.5.1 (or later) installed or any iOS 5.0.1 (or later) device with an active Internet connection.
iTunes 10.5.1 for Windows and iTunes 10.5.1 for Mac are available for download. You can download iTunes 10.5.1 for Windows for free.
How-to download iTunes 10.5.1 for Windows?
Click the download link below and when you prompted what to do, click Save and select a location to save iTunesSetup.exe (or iTunes64Setup.exe)
Download iTunes 10.5.1 for Windows directly from Apple through the download link below:
SHA1 for iTunes 10.5.1 Windows 32-bit version: bbe7ed41e62ef1eb345a12a68c1a81d351057952
SHA1 for iTunes 10.5.1 Windows 64-bit version: c3e70eb77ab400470ef9451803c0e411eed6a689
- A PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor
- Intel Pentium D or faster processor is required to play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras from the iTunes Store
- 512MB of RAM; 1GB is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- DirectX 9.0-compatible video card with 32MB of video RAM; 64MB recommended
- QuickTime-compatible audio card
- Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or back-up CDs or DVDs
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, or 32-bit editions of Windows 7
- 64-bit editions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 require the iTunes 64-bit installer
- QuickTime 7.6.6 or later is required (included)
- 200MB of available disk space
- Screen reader support requires Window-Eyes 7.1.1 or later; for information about accessibility in iTunes, visit www.apple.com/accessibility