Download Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 2
February 27, 2012 in Miscellaneous Stuff by
Download Adobe Photoshop for iPad 2 here itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-photoshop-touch/id495716481.
Does Adobe Photoshop Touch supports iPad 1, iPhone, and iPod Touch?
According to its description, Adobe Photoshop Touch compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G. It also requires iOS 5.0 or later and supports in multiple languages such as: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish. Not available for iPad (first generation).
Hence, you definitely won’t be able to run Adobe Photoshop on iPad 1, due to hardware compatibility, I guess. However, I believe that iPad 3 will be able to run Adobe Photoshop on iOS smoothly.
Here are some great features of Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 2.
• Work with common Photoshop functions suitable for iPad including, but not limited to, layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Choose a part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Search and get pictures using the integrated Google Image Search.
• Share pictures on Facebook and view responses right inside the app.
• Explore an inspiring gallery for the styles and results you want to achieve. Then follow step-by-step guides to easily learn techniques the professionals use for great-looking results.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
• Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Download Adobe Photoshop for iPad 2
Join SenseiPhone onFacebook https://www.facebook.com/SenseiPhone