Howto Fix the iPhone Disabled Connect To Itunes Problem
March 19, 2014 in iPhone Fix & Repair by
Solution to Fix the iPhone Disabled Connect To iTunes Problem
The problem when you see iPhone disabled connect to iTunes, mostly caused by the lock code issues because the iPhone users forgot the lock code or someone likes friend or family put the lock code without your understanding. It is not hard to know how to fix iphone disabled connect to itunes because the key is how to unlock the iPhone itself whereas you do not know or forget the code. It will be hard to remember or find out the lock code and the way is by restoring the phone but there is a risk which is you will lose the data in your phone and you must expect to avoid this.
You may choose to remember the password with thousands possibilities of number if the password was set up by other people and it will be not easy at all.
Actually, you do not need to worry in restoring the phone and losing the data because iPhone support has iPhone Data Recovery to help you recover your data after restoring process in few minutes.
In restoring the phone, the steps must be followed as careful as possible to avoid another risk of component damage.
A little different steps compared to normal iOS restore process.
- Using the USB cable let the cable connect to the USB port of the PC and disconnect the USB cable part that connects to your phone.
- Turn off the device in proper procedure and wait until the device perfectly turns off.
- After the phone turns off, reconnect the USB cable to the phone while pressing and holding the Home button.
- This process will make the ‘Connect to iTunes’ screen appears and after you see that, release the pressed home button.
- The restore process will be started after the iTunes alerts that the device in the recovery mode.
- Click OK to continue the process.
- The restore will remove all resetting you had done before but you do not need to worry because the iPhone Data Recovery will help backing up the data.
After doing the restoring process, try to be more careful toward your device.
Try to remember the password in terms that you will be familiar with so that when you forget the password, the possibilities will be narrowed. You also should give more attention to your friends or relatives who loves prank and setting up other password again. It is better to keep you phone as your personal stuff and don’t randomly lend them to your friends or relatives.
More details on the video below:
Let me know if that helps you recovering your iPhone. See more iPhone Fix here.
Join SenseiPhone onFacebook https://www.facebook.com/SenseiPhone