Fix iPhone Error 13213
August 3, 2012 in iPhone Fix & Repair by
Fix “iPhone Error 13213″
Sick of iPhone Error 13213 on your computer? This could be happen in both Windows and Mac.
The iPhone … cannot be synced.
An unknown error occurred (13213).
There are several methods to fix iPhone Error 13213
- How-to fix “iPhone Error 13213″ #1:
Try to update your installed iTunes and make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
How-to fix “iPhone Error 13213″ #2:
If the solution#1 doesnt fix your problem, quit and reopen iTunes. If the issue continues, then restart your Windows/Mac OS.
How-to fix “iPhone Error 13213″ #3:
If you’re still getting The iPhone cannot be synced An unknown error occurred (13213), please follow this step:
– Quit iTunes
– Disable anti-virus or any security software on your computer
– Reopen iTunes
– Try to sync your device.
If iTunes successfully syncs your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, it means that the antivirus software is causing the “iPhone Error 13213″.
- How-to fix “iPhone Error 13213″ #4:
If none of steps above worked, turn off Genius in iTunes in the Genius sidebar (choose View → Hide Genius Sidebar).
Last but not least, this trick should be working to “fix iPhone Error 13213″
1. Unplug your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and turn it OFF. Hold the power button at the top until the red slider (slide to power off) appears and power it down completely.
2. Quit iTunes on your computer
3. Reopen iTunes
4. Plug in iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch – DO NOT TURN IT ON FIRST. Make sure it’s still turned OFF.
5. Should sync normally
If you found any other method to fix “iPhone Error 13213″, please post it on the comment section below.
Join SenseiPhone onFacebook https://www.facebook.com/SenseiPhone