Fix iPhone 3GS iOS 5.1.1 Baseband 06.15.00 No Service | Searching
June 20, 2012 in iPhone Fix & Repair by
If you have iPhone 3GS iOS 5.1.1 with baseband 06.15.00 shows No Service or Searching all the time, you may need to fix it this way. SenseiPhone.com will show you how-to fix iOS 5.1.1 No Service on iPhone 3GS baseband 06.15.00, this should be working on iPhone4 iOS 5.1.1 baseband 01.59.00 as well.
Of course, your iPhone must be jailbroken with Cydia app installed on the iPhone.
Remember, ONLY do this if you already have 06.15.00 baseband. Check iPhone Baseband (Modem Firmware) on Settings → General → About → Modem Firmware
- Open Cydia
- Add to Cydia repo: http://repo.iparelhos.com
- Once done, tap the repo.iparelhost.com
- Then install ultrasn0w fixer for 5.1.1
- Once done, Search and Install from Cydia: Ultrasn0w package. If you already have Ultrasn0w installed, you may re-install it.
- Once done, No Service or Searching status on iPhone 3GS will be starting to pick some signal bars. If it’s not, you may try to restart your iPhone.
Watch the video tutorial
If you have done everything but you still having Searching or No Service on iPhone 3GS iOS 5.1.1 Baseband 06.15.00, please post your question on the comment section below.
Join SenseiPhone onFacebook https://www.facebook.com/SenseiPhone