How to get iOS 5 for FREE [No Developer Account and No Jailbreak Needed]
Permanent Factory Unlock iPhone service for almost ANY CARRIERS worldwide. Contact Us if your iPhone carrier not listed
Are you not a developer and can’t wait till October 12th to get your hands on iOS 5?! Well, I got GREAT news!!! With the release of iOS 5 GM [Gold Mastered] build, you’re able to install iOS 5 on your iDevice! Also, you don’t need to have a developer account [NO JAILBREAK NEEDED TOO] to install it on you iDevice!
**What is iOS GM?**
iOS GM build is the same software that will be released to everyone on release date [October 12th]. May be tweaked just a bit, but majority will be the final on the final release.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OF DATA OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT
Now that we got that out of the way, let us get started!
First, you will need to have both iTunes Beta & iOS 5 GM IPSW for which ever device:
Download iTunes 10.5 Beta:
How To Install:
1. Download the iOS 5 GM version below for your device and save it to your desktop.
2. Download the iTunes beta for you computer.
3. Sync everything on your device to iTunes. DO NOT BACK UP OR RESTORE TO BACKUP. (or “YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING” – Voldemort.)
4. Install iTunes beta.
5. Plug in your device, go to the tab for your device in iTunes and then hold the Shift [WINDOWS] or Option[MAC] key while clicking the restore button in iTunes.
6. Now select the iOS 5 IPSW firmware you downloaded earlier.
7. Give it some time to install and you should now have iOS 5 installed on your device. DO NOT RESTORE TO BACKUP, MANUALLY CHECK EVERYTHING YOU WANT SYNCED AND SYNC YOUR DEVICE. :]