How-to Disable iPhone Autoplay in Windows
Promo iPhone 5S gratis klik di sini http://id.senseiphone.com/184-promo-iphone5s-gratis-dm/
Everytime the iPhone (also iPod, iPad) connected to the computer with Windows OS installed, Windows always asks you what to do with the device. A pop-up window will appear to ask you what to do with the device. In device options, you will find several actions that you can do with the connected device, such as: Import pictures and videos, Open device to view files, etc. You may see more shorcut actions in device options, depend on the Windows’ configuration.
If you tick the ‘Always do this for this device‘ option, Windows will not ask you what to do with the device for the second time whenever the device is connected to the computer next time.
If you feel that the autoplay feature for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad on Windows is unnecessary, you can disable this pop-up window on Windows Control Panel. Else, if you already checked the ‘Always do this for this device‘ option but you selected the wrong action, you can change the action as well.
Follow this guide to disable autoplay feature for iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad in Windows.
Disable autoplay for iPhone, iPod, and iPad in Windows 7 and Windows Vista:
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel
- Click Hardware and Sound
- Click Autoplay
- Scroll-down to the bottom and find the iPhone, iPod, or iPad name that you want to disable the autoplay feature for.
- Ask me every time is the selected action by default.
- Select ‘Take no action‘ from the drop-down menu
- Click Save
Disable autoplay for iPhone, iPod, and iPad in Windows XP:
- Open My Computer or Explorer
- Right-click the iPhone, iPod, or iPad name that you you want to disable the autoplay feature for
- Click Properties.
- Click the AutoPlay tab and select ‘Take no action’.
- Click OK.