How-to Unlock AT&T iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, 3GS without Jailbreak
Promo iPhone 5S gratis klik di sini http://id.senseiphone.com/184-promo-iphone5s-gratis-dm/
YES, you read it correctly and this is definitely not a typo. You can unlock AT&T iPhone without jailbreak easily and it has been proven to be working by most iPhone owners. No matter where you got the iPhone from, whether it’s eBay, craiglist, Amazon, or some other places, you can get it done. But, it must be AT&T iPhone, so if you bought a used AT&T iPhone in the past, you should try this guide.
Also, you may unlock your AT&T iPhones though you’re neither AT&T customer nor having the purchase of receipt from AT&T. But remember, it must be purchased originally from AT&T.
Okay, let’s get it started. So, this is all you need to do to unlock your AT&T iPhone without jailbreak, by making a simple phone call to AT&T.
- Find your iPhone IMEI number.
- Where to find iPhone IMEI#? Tap Settings → General → About. You should have your IMEI# of your AT&T iPhone now.
- Call AT&T by dialing 611 from your iPhone.
You may also call this number 1-800-331-0500
If you are going to call AT&T from overseas/outside US, use this number
+1866 801 3600 .
- Press the number for more options and to talk to an operator.
- Tell them you want to unlock your iPhone, you will be asked for IMEI, and wait for the customer representative to process.
- The representative will make you case number also asking your email to let you know whenever your iPhone ready for unlock. Make sure that you give them an active email address.
- Just wait about 2-14 business days, you should receive email confirming that your iPhone has been unlocked and you will be asked to perform restore through iTunes in order to get it fully unlocked. You don’t need to restore though, but use redsn0w instead. Full guide: Unlock AT&T iPhone without restore through iTunes.
- Once your iPhone eligible for unlock, you will get this email in your inbox.
Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone.
We have reviewed your request and confirmed that you are eligible to have the requested iPhone unlocked.
To complete the unlock, simply:
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet connectivity.
2. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.
3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes.
For information on backup and restore, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.
4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.
Additional information on unlocking can be found at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3198.
For questions regarding AT&T’s wireless service and iPhone, please visit the Phone/Device Learning Center.
We thank you for your continued business and look forward to providing you with the best customer service.
AT&T Customer Care Team
Well, if you are a U.S citizen and an AT&T customer, this could be easier for you. The guy from AT&T will be asking you for the iPhone’s IMEI, which is the most important information. And, if you’re eligible for unlock or have a chance to get your iPhone unlocked, you will be asked for name and email where AT&T will send the email to. The representative may also ask you for your number, or if you get the iPhone as gift, you can tell the name and the number.
However, it’s easy for some, but not for others. In some cases, AT&T representative will ask you previous owner’s name, number, contract# and contract and date, though those informations should appear when the staff looking it up through his/her computer and no necessarily to be asked.
So, here are some tips from SenseiPhone.com for you to get your AT&T iPhones unlocked without jailbreak.
- Call AT&T (International#, as you can see above) through Skype or MagicJack app from AppStore. You may also use Google Talk. IT’S FREE!
- Tell them you got it as gift from a friend in U.S. In case they asking you for receipt of purchase, contract date, or any other information which you probably don’t have, they’ll just pass this question.
- Do it more than once. Some people just hang-up the call once they got stuck on the first call. Some people get it done after 2, 3, or 5 times calling AT&T. Remember, some AT&T’s representative will be so helpful, some other really make this thing harder. So, you should never give up!
- Ask for the case#. If the AT&T representative does’t give you the case number, then ask for it. You should also be asked for email.
- If you feel that it takes too long and haven’t got any email for more than 3 business days since you called AT&T, you can try go ahead insert your any SIM card you want to use (i.e.: T-Mobile) and then Deactivate with redsn0w to see if it’s already unlocked. Some people just get the email a bit late though their iPhone has been unlocked already.
Let us know about your experience unlocking AT&T iPhone for free, without ultrasn0w, without Gevey, without GPP SIM, TPSIM, R-SIM Rgknse, or any other SIM Interposer! And no matter which baseband you have, 02.0.10, 1.0.14, 04.11.08, 04.12.01, or any version, it doesnt really matter now as you have a permanently unlocked iPhone.