How-to Unlock iPhone via iTunes
Promo iPhone 5S gratis klik di sini http://id.senseiphone.com/184-promo-iphone5s-gratis-dm/
This guide is related to our iPhone IMEI Unlock service. Once you received email confirmation from SenseiPhone Team regarding your iPhone unlock status, please follow these steps to unlock your iPhone via iTunes.
Before restoring your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad, I recommend you to sync with iTunes to transfer any purchases you have made directly from iOS device, or back up new data (data acquired after your last sync).
Backup iPhone. Right-click on the device name, click Backup.
Right-click on the device name again, click Transfer Purchases.
Restoring your iPhone will reset it into factory settings and it absolutely will delete all data and content inside the iPhone, including, but not limited to, songs, videos, contacts, photos, and calendar information. Everything is gone, just like a new iPhone. So please don’t ignore our advice about performing backup.
Follow these steps to restore iPhone:
- Verify that you are using the latest version of iTunes before attempting to restore.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
- Select the Summary tab.
- Click the Restore button.
- Click the Restore again to confirm.
- When the restore process has completed, the device restarts and displays the Apple logo while starting up.
- The final step is to restore your device from a previous backup.
You will see this message on iTunes saying:
Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked
If you have trouble while restoring the iPhone on iTUnes, post your question on the comment form below.