How-to Install and Change iPhone Theme with WinterBoard
December 13, 2011 in iPhone How-to & Tutorial
Permanent Factory Unlock iPhone service for almost ANY CARRIERS worldwide. Contact Us if your iPhone carrier not listed
Getting bored with the iPhone default Theme?
Do you want to change your iPhone theme?
Well, changing iPhone theme is one of the most reason why people jailbreak iPhone, beside other jailbreak advantages.
How-to change iPhone theme?
First, you must have WinterBoard app installed. Search and install from Cydia: Winterboard. If you have installed WinterBoard, open Cydia and find the theme you would like to install.
You can tap Search menu and type the name of theme you want to install. Otherwise, you can tap Sections menu and get some available cool themes from Cydia.
There are several themes section available. Tap on the theme and scroll the page so you can see the screenshoot(s) of the theme before you decide whether to install the theme to iPhone or not.
If you have found your theme:
- Tap the theme name → Install → Confirm
- Once done, you will need to press the Return to Cydia button and then press the Home button to return to your Homescreen.
- Open WinterBoard app → tap Select Themes.
- You will see the list of available iPhone themes that already installed and ready to use. To change the iPhone default theme, select the theme name you wanted to use.
- Tap Winterboard to go back then tap Respring to ‘refresh’ your iPhone theme.
When the respring progress has done, your iPhone theme will be changed. Congratulations, you just change iPhone theme.
Ready to install more iPhone themes?
Watch how-to install iPhone themes tutorial
Drop comment if you have problem while changing iPhone themes with WinterBoard.