How-to Install WinterBoard Themes Manually
April 15, 2012 in iPhone How-to & Tutorial
Permanent Factory Unlock iPhone service for almost ANY CARRIERS worldwide. Contact Us if your iPhone carrier not listed
How-to Manually Install WinterBoard Themes for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad using Windows/Mac. In this tutorial, I will use iFunBox to install iOS themes manually.
- Download iFunBox latest version (available for Mac/Windows)
- Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- Theme you want to install
If you have fulfil the requirement, follow the steps below to install iPhone|iPad|iPodTouch themes manually and please remember that the tutorial below provided for Winterboard themes only).
- Open iFunBox software on the computer
- Click Raw File System from the left menu then navigate to /Library/Themes (if you’re unable to find this directory, you should install afc2add tweak from Cydia)
- Get your theme folder ready. If the file is compressed in *.zip or *.rar format, extract the content first.
- Upload your xxxxx.theme to /Library/Themes
- Once transfer completed, you may close iFunBox.
- Open Winterboard app on iPhone|iPad|iPod Touch, select the themes you just uploaded, then Respring. (Customize iPhone Themes with Winterboard)
That’s all you need to do to install Winterboard themes manually using iFunBox. Other than iFunBox, there are some alternative softwares such as: DiskAid, CyberDuck, WinSCP, etc. The reason I’m using iFunBox is because it’s just simple.
Watch video tutorial How-to Install WinterBoard Themes Manually
If you have problem while manually installing Winterboard iPhone/iPad/iPodTouch themes, drop the comment below