Apple released a new update to iOS 5 yesterday. Beta 7 is delta based, only updating code that has been changed and so because of this is only roughly 70MB compared to 144MB for beta 6. Of course you will want to know what has been changed in this update.
Important Updates List
- Any Apple ID can be used provided the email address is the full address and not a MobileMe account. If you do have a MobileMe you can move it to a iCloud account.
- Airplay now is supported in applications and websites by default.
- iCloud doesn’t currently support birthday calendars in iCloud.com and on Windows. A future release will fix this.
- iBooks 1.3 fixes the issue in 1.2.2 that caused some text and images to not be displayed.
- iMessage beta 1 can now not communicate with users on iMessage beta 2+.
- To update to Beta 7 on a iPhone 3GS or iPod Touch 3rd generation you have to either do a OTA update or make the device into DFU mode.
Don’t worry, it is already able to be jailbreaked. If you need help with this then check this post.