New iPhone 5 Design Mockups
June 13, 2012 in iPhone 5
Permanent Factory Unlock iPhone service for almost ANY CARRIERS worldwide. Contact Us if your iPhone carrier not listed
The latest and most predicted iPhone 5 design. This is how the iPhone 5 will look like, with detailed iPhone 5 specifications here.
eTradeSupply got their hands-on with the iPhone 5 back plate and noted the following changes -
- The next generation iPhone will be the same width as the current 4 and 4S models, but will be taller in size – around 4-inches diagonally.
- The upcoming iPhone will be much thinner. The exact dimensions are unknown, however.
- The leaked part is neither a battery door nor a middle plate. It is a single integrated part! The iPhone 5 back plate is one piece anchored by an aluminum alloy. Major design changes in the upcoming iPhone.
- Earphone jack has been moved from top to the bottom of the iPhone
- Apple has redesigned the dock connector which is smaller in size
- SIM card tray is different in size – a smaller one. So, expect a smaller SIM card tray.
- Enhanced speaker grills. If you carefully examine the video, you’ll notice an extra space at the bottom – may be to enhance the speaker’s quality.
More iPhone 5 Design Mockups coming soon.