Where to put ink in HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer
So you need to replace a cartridge in your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer. Let’s walk through the steps together and find out where to put ink in HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer in the video below.
Image source: http://cdn.cnet.com.au/story_media/339337430/hp-officejet-pro-8600-plus.jpg
- The first thing you want to do is turn the printer on, so press the Power button.
- Align plain, white paper by tapping a stack on a flat surface.
- Slide out the input tray. Where is tray 2 in hp officejet pro 8600 on the video below.
- Load paper into the input tray until it stops. Slide the paper width guide inward until it stops at the edge of the paper.
- Do not push the guide in so tightly that it starts to bend the paper.
- Slide in the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. To do this, place your finger into the slot on the left side of the printer and then pull straight out. The carriage will then move to the left side of the printer.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, push in on the cartridge you want to replace to release it. Then gently pull the cartridge straight out to remove it from the printer.
- Now, take the new cartridge out of its package.
- When handling the cartridges, be aware of the electrical contacts and ink port.
- Be careful not to touch the contacts or port because doing this can cause clogs, ink failure, and poor electrical connections.
- Make sure you install the replacement cartridge in its correct slot. Match the letter on the cartridge to the letter on the carriage.
- Holding the cartridge by its sideson the top and bottom, slide it directly into the open slot. Push the cartridge all the way in until it latches into place. Repeat these steps for any other cartridges that need to be replaced.
- Be careful not to lift the latch handle on the carriage when inserting the cartridges.
- Doing so could damage the print mechanism.
- When the new cartridge is in, close the cartridge access door.
- The printer is now ready for regular use.
Watch HP Officejet Pro 8600 Cartridge Replacement Tutorial
Buy cheap HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer ink
The last 10 Printers on SenseiPhone
[catlist id=1331 numberposts=10]
Join SenseiPhone onFacebook https://www.facebook.com/SenseiPhone