How-to set redsn0w compatibility mode
February 14, 2012 in iPhone How-to & Tutorial by
Editor's Note: Factory Unlock your iPhone → http://unlock.senseiphone.com/
How-to set redsn0w compatibility mode for Windows Vista and Windows 7
Please remember that the tutorial below is shown for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users. If you want to run redsn0w jailbreak tool on Windows 7 or Windows Vista computer without problem, you have to run redsn0w.exe in compatibility mode as Windows XP (Service Pack 3).
Step-by-step how-to set Windows XP compatibility mode for redsn0w:
- Extract redsn0w first if you haven’t done so (you will find redsn0w.exe inside the zip file).
- Right click on redsn0w.exe → click Properties
- Click Compatibility tab
- In compatibility mode, select Run this program in compatibility mode for
- Select Windows XP (service pack 3) from drop-down menu.
- Don’t forget to select Run this program as an administrator in privilege level section.
- Click OK.
Once you have set the redsn0w compatibility mode, you should be able to run redsn0w to jailbreak without any issue.
Dont forget to run redsn0w as Administrator.
If you have any problem while setting redsn0w compatibility mode, please drop comment below.
Join SenseiPhone on