How to Get a Custom JBTech & SenseiPhone Carrier Logo
Permanent Factory Unlock iPhone service for almost ANY CARRIERS worldwide. Contact Us if your iPhone carrier not listed
Thanks to JBTech for all the hard work he has provided for SenseiPhone, and putting out many helpful videos!
If you’d like to donate and give thanks for all the hard hard work so far, feel free! :]
[VIDEO WILL BE BACK UP SHORTLY DUE TO SOME EDIT FAILS...LOL SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE]
We recently covered an awesome tweak available for free download in Cydia called Zeppelin, allowing you to change your carrier logo to a Batman logo, Superman logo, Beats by Dre logo, and many more.
Thanks to Agente JB, a hacker who makes custom logos, you can now show your support and rock an awesome SenseiPhone or JBTech logo on your iDevice!
JBTech Carrier Logo
How to install SenseiPhone or JBTech carrier logo
What you’ll need:
- Jailbroken iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- OpenSSH & Zeppelin from Cydia
- SenseiPhone Carrier Logo [download here]
- JBTech Carrier Logo [download here]
- Cyberduck – to SSH into your iDevice and drag the proper files in
- Install OpenSSH from Cydia
[this will help SSH into your iDevice and install the folder needed using Cyberduck]
- Launch Cyberduck
- Open Connection
- Select the drop down arrow to select “SFTP (SSH Transfer Protocol)”
Server: [YOUR iDevice IP ADDRESS HERE]
- Next you will hit the drop down arrow on top and go to the directory “/”
- Go to the Library Drag the JBTech & SenseiPhone folders downloaded earlier to the directory / Library / Zeppelin on your iDevice