With a simple FREE Cydia tweak called SiriToggles, you are able to check your battery percentage, enable/disable various settings, check your brightness, and launch apps by just telling Siri! SiriToggles adds quite a few new commands to Siri. This is a MUST have Cydia tweak!
When changing settings:
- Say “Enable/disable” or “turn on/turn off” then one of the following things:
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Cellular Data
When getting battery level:
- Say “how much battery do I have left” or “what is my remaining battery percentage”
- Say “set/change backlight/brightness to ___%”
- Say “launch” then the name
Description: new Siri commands! Enable/Disable settings [Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Cellular Data], check battery level, change screen brightness, and launch apps with Siri!
Compatible: iPhone 4S or any other device that has Spire running
Developer: Hamza Sood
Price: Free Cydia Tweak