TinyUmbrella Error: “No JVM could be found”
October 20, 2012 in iPhone Fix & Repair by
Editor's Note: Factory Unlock your iPhone → http://unlock.senseiphone.com/
If your recently tried to run TinyUmbrella but getting the following error, don’t worry, we’ll get your issue sorted if you keep reading this post. This will not only work for TinyUmbrella application, but almost all Java-based application with the same error message.
No JVM could be found on your system.
Please define EXE4_JAVA_HOME
to point an installed 32-bit JDK or JRE or download a JRE from
Got the same message? We’ve got it too!
So here is a simple guide how-to fix No JVM can be found issue with TinyUmbrella.
- First, make sure that you have the latest Java version installed. You can download Java Offline installer here: http://senseiphone.com/download-java-offline-installer-10195456/. Download the correct version for your system.
If you are using Windows 64-bit version, you should download and install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions on your computer.
Now after you’ve installed the latest Java version, try to run TinUmbrella again and see if it works.
- Second, if you have tried the step#1 but still getting “No JVM could be found”, try to delete java, javaw and jawaws (it will be java.exe, javaw.exe and jawaws.exe if you have show extension option enabled on your Windows) files from C:Windowssystem32 directory.
Once you have deleted these files, retry the step#1 to reinstall your Java.
- If you have both steps done but the popup still saying cannot find JVM on your sistem. Try these steps
1. Obtain the path to your Java runtime folder, such as C:Program Files (x86)Javajre6binjava.exe. Search for java.exe if such a path does not exist.
2. Click on the Start menu, right click on Computer → Properties → Advanced System Settings
3. On the popup click Environment Variables
4. At the bottom, under “System Variables” click on “New…“.
5. Fill in The Variable name with EXE4J_JAVA_HOME” and the value is the path you noated in point 1.
6. Click OK twice to exit and retry the TinyUmbrella.
So far, we’ve got these three options covering anyone’s problem with TinyUmbrella. Try it today and let us know which tips worked for you in the comment section below.
I hope it helps!
Join SenseiPhone on