Unlock Baseband 2.0.10 iPhone 4S with R-SIM III Rgknse
April 8, 2012 in Unlock iPhone 4S by
R-SIM III Rgknse now lets you to unlock baseband 2.0.10 and supports up to iOS 5.1. Previously, we posted another SIM interposer to baseband 2.0.10 unlock called GPPSIM, in case you haven’t known that already.
Similar to R-SIM II Rgknse, it’s easy to unlock iPhone 4S baseband 2.0.10 easily with the new updated R-SIM 3rd edition, I mean R-SIM III. Simply insert your micro-SIM card of the carrier you want unlock into the iPhone 4S, select the carrier through Phone → SIM Applications → Select which carrier you want to unlock. Read the complete tutorial how-to unlock baseband 2.0.10 iPhone 4S with R-SIM III.
R-SIM III (RSIM Rgknse version 3) features
- Unlock iPhone 4S baseband 2.0.10, baseband 1.0.11 / baseband 1.0.13 / baseband 1.0.14
- Compatible to unlock iPhone 4S iOS 5.0 / 5.0.1 / 5.1
- Rebel4S True Plug-and-Play Unlocking SIM Interposer
- No Need to Dial International Emergency Number 112
- Untethered Unlock with no Jailbreak Required
- Compatible with all GSM / WCDMAiPhone 4S SIM Cards
- Complete Unlock with all 2G and 3G data services
- Guaranteed Better Reception than Previous
- Decreased Power Consumption
- No need cutting your sim card
Join SenseiPhone onFacebook https://www.facebook.com/SenseiPhone