Unlock Baseband 2.0.10 iPhone 4S with R-SIM III Rgknse
Promo iPhone 5S gratis klik di sini http://id.senseiphone.com/184-promo-iphone5s-gratis-dm/
R-SIM III Rgknse now lets you to unlock baseband 2.0.10 and supports up to iOS 5.1. Previously, we posted another SIM interposer to baseband 2.0.10 unlock called GPPSIM, in case you haven’t known that already.
Similar to R-SIM II Rgknse, it’s easy to unlock iPhone 4S baseband 2.0.10 easily with the new updated R-SIM 3rd edition, I mean R-SIM III. Simply insert your micro-SIM card of the carrier you want unlock into the iPhone 4S, select the carrier through Phone → SIM Applications → Select which carrier you want to unlock. Read the complete tutorial how-to unlock baseband 2.0.10 iPhone 4S with R-SIM III.
Well, you will need more steps in order to unlock CDMA iPhone 4S (both Sprint and Verizon iPhone 4S), which require you to jailbreak iPhone 4S and then add cydia repos to make the R-SIM works well.
R-SIM III (RSIM Rgknse version 3) features
- Unlock iPhone 4S baseband 2.0.10, baseband 1.0.11 / baseband 1.0.13 / baseband 1.0.14
- Compatible to unlock iPhone 4S iOS 5.0 / 5.0.1 / 5.1
- Rebel4S True Plug-and-Play Unlocking SIM Interposer
- No Need to Dial International Emergency Number 112
- Untethered Unlock with no Jailbreak Required
- Compatible with all GSM / WCDMAiPhone 4S SIM Cards
- Complete Unlock with all 2G and 3G data services
- Guaranteed Better Reception than Previous
- Decreased Power Consumption
- No need cutting your sim card