Unlock iPhone 4S 5.1 Baseband 2.0.10 with GPPSIM is possible now!
Editor's Note: Factory Unlock your iPhone → http://unlock.senseiphone.com/
Hi, there is a good news for iPhone 4S users who still looking for unlock iPhone 4S 2.0.10 baseband on iOS 5.1.
Unlock iPhone 4S iOS 5.1 Baseband 2.0.10 with GPPSIM is possible now! GPPSIM has been updated to be compatible with iOS 5.1 to unlock your iPhone 4S. On the next software update, make sure you WILL NOT update iPhone software if you rely on iPhone unlock.
The latest GPPSIM version now supports iOS 5.1, iOS 5.0.1, iOS 5.0 and baseband 2.0.10, 1.0.14, 1.0.13, and baseband 1.0.11 as well.
REMEMBER: GPPSIM Unlocks iPhone 4S only, incompatible with iPhone 4 Baseband 04.11.08 or earlier baseband versions. I’ve got lots of questions regarding this.
The feature is just the same as previous GPPSIM version, though you’ll need more step to unlock baseband 2.0.10 on iOS 5.1, but the rest specifications and features remain the same.
- Plug & Play 1 Step Unlocking – Will Stay Unlocked
- No jailbreak needed!
- No dialing 112!
- No need to pop the tray in and out!
- No need to unlock again after losing signal!
- No need to unlock again after airplane mode!
- No need to re-unlock ever!!!
- Unlock iPhone 4S on ALL GSM Network in the world!
- Support 4S firmware versions including 5.1, 5.0, 5.0.1
- Support iPhone 4S baseband including 2.0.10, 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14
- Does not damage phone or void warranty
- Stable EDGE and 3G communication, 2G/3G dynamic switching
- Supports MMS (multimedia message)
Where to buy GPPSIM for baseband 2.0.10? Click here to purchase GPPSIM
Join SenseiPhone on