Windows is checking for a solution… How-to Disable?
February 19, 2014 in Microsoft by
Windows is checking for a solution to the program…
This thing appears whenever your program is not responding or it’s not working properly, Windows automatically creates a problem report so you can check for a solution. But, have you ever find a solution with this feature?
I don’t! So, I decided to turn this thing off.
Windows is checking for a solution… How-to Disable it?
- Simply click Start (Windows) button and start typing choose how to… and you should see some options appear. Select Choose how to report problems from the menu.
- Select Never check for solutions (not recommended) and then click OK.
Another way to disable Windows error checking:
- To check for solutions to problems at any time
- Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer’s status.
- Click Maintenance.
- Under Check for solutions to problem reports, click Check for solutions. Windows will notify you if there are any solutions to problems available for your computer.
Join SenseiPhone onFacebook https://www.facebook.com/SenseiPhone